im pretty sure that it will be on the heritage tv channel in a few days
Does anybody know if any of our local stations will be showing this game? I'd love to be able to see some of the calls in this one.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
im pretty sure that it will be on the heritage tv channel in a few days
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v29/TheGreatOne/221_2127.jpg[/img]
Usually Tues/Thurs.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
If anybody can post the time it's going to be aired that would be great.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
According to www.heritagetv.com it will air on Comcast Cable channel 56 this serves Lee, Wise, Dickenson, Duffield, and City of Norton areas. It doesn't give a specific time but it usually comes on somewhere around 9:30 or 10:30 am. And it shows it again around 8:30 pm. If you turn it over and the Riverview Pentecostal Church program is on, it only lasts for about 30 minutes and the ballgame will come on right after. I wish they were more specific and give times, but the times I gave you are pretty close, just have to be ready for it.
I forgot to put it's Wednesday Dec. 13th
Ya know my momma loves me, she just don't understand why they keep showing my hands and not my face on t.v.
[img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] on tv right now
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
not on rite now, the game against rural retreat is on
no it isn't, it is the state game just about to start the 4th
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
The replay is starting again on channel 16 the wise county channel.
Just watched the game on channel 19, Adelphia cable.
It is hard to fail, but it is worse never to have tried to succeed.
-Teddy Roosevelt
Bookmarks